Reflections

Its nearing the end of the semester so EDC3100 is drawing to a close. I just posted my assignment. Boy that was a lot of work. Prac came and went quickly but was not at all stressful as I have been teaching for nearly 5 years now. I hope the pre-service teachers are going well as most of them are on prac now. EDC3100 has been an extremely productive unit for me. I’ve tried so many things online that I was too afraid to even attempt before doing this unit. I’ve really found that using new online tools is like ripping off a bandaid – sometimes its painful (just joking………kind of) but the best way to work it out is to just go for it and work out the problems as they come up. I got quicker and quicker at working out new things online and am not afraid to try anymore. I’ve really come to appreciate the advantages of integrating ICTs into education.

This was my last unit for the completion of my degree, so to anybody reading this, all the best for the future. I hope you enjoy and are successful in your studies and career.

Kindest regards,

Scott.

3 thoughts on “Reflections

1. Hi Scott,
    Congratulations on the completion of your degree.I will also be finished this semester, I am so glad I took the journey and it is now complete.
    Good luck in the future.
    Scottie

2. Pingback: Completion of BVET